Comprehensive PAM: Defending Endpoints, Third Parties, and DevSecOps
Who has access to what in your organizations? How do you consistently secure privileged access to critical systems and data? Join CyberArk’s Global Technology Office for strategies for building a Comprehensive Privileged Access Management program, including:
Protecting administrators and other privileged users with risk-based credential management and session management
Adopting a just-in-time, Zero Trust approach to secure privileged access for external contractors and other third party identities
Implementing least privilege access for all identities, from the endpoint to the cloud
Securely authenticating application accounts and managing DevOps secrets to protect machine identities
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for you if…
- You are responsible for protecting the security of identities – employee, contractors, third party vendors.
- You are a security leader that will be held accountable if the organization experiences a data breach or ransomware attack.
- You are a security architect responsible for making sure that your identity and security technology investments are working together to make your organization more secure.
- You are responsible for achieving Zero Trust within your organization.
- You are responsible for addressing the security requirements for your DevOps team.
Note: The IDSA is an approved (ISC)2 CPE Submitter Partner. To receive CPE credits, submit the viewing certificate to (ISC)2 or submit your information. Make sure to check out our other identity-centric security webinars from leading identity and security experts.
Sr. Director, CyberArk
As a Sr. Director in CyberArk’s Global Technology Office, Brandon Traffanstedt serves as an advisor and subject matter expert on privileged access, identity security, and protecting emerging technologies. With over 15 years in the combined spaces of information security, development, and systems engineering, Brandon has architected security solutions for some of CyberArk’s largest global customers.
Identity Management Day: How to Get Involved
February 28th, 2023, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET
Helping Organizations Succeed in an Identity-Centric Security World
February 23rd, 2023, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET