Privilege Abuse: What is the Risk and What Can You Do?
With 2020 in our rearview mirror, many are asking what the impact a larger remote workforce means for securing our organizations. According to the Verizon 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR), it may not be as bad as we first thought. In fact, the DBIR highlights that personal information is compromised most and financial motivation is a key driver for privilege abuse – abuse that can happen anywhere, anytime. With a quantifiable risk ranging from $148M to $1.6B, is this a risk you want to take?
Join us for Privilege Abuse: What is the Risk and What Can You Do? where Rod Simmons, VP of Product Strategy, and Martin Menzer, Senior Solution Architect, at Omada will share why identity needs to be the focal point of your holistic security strategy. You will also learn:
- How IGA complements your privilege account management solution
- How modern IGA can support you with security, compliance and efficiency
- Real-world examples of how Omada is helping large, complex organizations build an iron-clad security strategy
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for you if…
- You are responsible for protecting the security of identities – employee, contractors, third party vendors.
- You are a security leader that will be held accountable if the organization experiences a data breach.
- You are a security architect responsible for making sure that your identity and security technology investments are working together to make your organization more secure.
- You are concerned about the risks of an identity-related breach due to over-privileged access.
Note: The IDSA is an approved (ISC)2 CPE Submitter Partner. To receive CPE credits, submit the viewing certificate to (ISC)2 or submit your information. Make sure to check out our other identity-centric security webinars from leading identity and security experts.
Rod Simmons is VP of Product Strategy at Omada in North America and has an impressive 20+ year track record in the industry. Rod has a passion for innovation and software design, and he has extensive experience in leading and designing cutting edge products and technologies. His key focus is on sharing his vision about the evolving IGA market and how Omada, a global market leader in Identity Governance and Administration, can assist companies with implementing successful IGA projects. Rod works closely with the product teams and CTO to define Omada’s vision and objectives to achieve goals successfully.
Martin Menzer is a Senior Architect in Omada with more than 15 years of experience in Identity and Access. He has architected and deployed IGA solutions for some of the largest companies world wide; translating customers business requirements into sustainable technical solutions. Martin is an experienced Cloud Architect with a broad view on Information Security.
Identity Management Day: How to Get Involved
February 28th, 2023, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET
Helping Organizations Succeed in an Identity-Centric Security World
February 23rd, 2023, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET