The Reckoning: Why Traditional MFA is Not Enough for Cyber Insurance Compliance
A reckoning is here for Traditional MFA, as many methods are easily hacked and grounds for higher cyber insurance premiums and non-renewals. To best stay ahead of the latest hacker attacks and exceed cyber compliance, you need a novel approach to MFA. One that is powered by a risk-based, continuous authentication platform that provides passwordless options, device, trust, and security controls throughout the digital journey including post authorization. Attend this webinar to hear which MFA methods are being mandated to attain cyber security compliance.
What Will Attendees Learn?
- Why certain MFA methodologies are not allowed by highly regulated industries like the Federal Government, Energy and Financial Services.
- How to use a passwordless continuous authentication approach to analyze user activity and detect anomalies for ultimate security.
- Real-world examples on how to decrease the chance of cyber insurance being rescinded.
- How to implement unified security controls for all users and resources to block unauthorized and malicious access in real-time for cyber insurance compliance.
Who Should Attend?
- Manager, Identity and Access Management
- Global Head of IAM Strategy
- Senior IAM engineer
- Director, Identity and Access Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Information Security Directors
- VP of Cybersecurity
Donovan Blaylock II
Director of Solutions Engineering
Donovan brings more than 20 years’ experience in the IAM space as a practitioner, product developer, and strategist. Fortune 1000 organizations depend on his leadership to help them choose the right solution for their identity security needs. As Director of Solutions Engineering, Mr. Blaylock manages the technical sales and engineering team to best demonstrate the innovation and differentiators of SecureAuth’s passwordless continuous authentication platform. He’s also a veteran technology speaker who inspires audiences around the globe with the latest thought leadership topics and security trends. Before joining SecureAuth, Donovan was the Chief Technology Evangelist and Healthcare Strategy Lead at SailPoint for seven years. He was also the lead consultant at Trace 3’s IAM practice.
On Demand Webinar
Identity Management Day 2024: How To Get Involved
February 29th, 2024, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET
On Demand Webinar
Challenges and Pitfalls of IAM with Merger and Acquisition Activity
February 22nd, 2024, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET