B2B identities are an often-undetected threat to every organization – these identities frequently lurk in the shadows unnoticed, even intentionally ignored in some cases. What makes B2B identity challenges so interesting? And why is the solution elusive to most organizations? We think we have all the right tools, yet most can’t seem to put the pieces together in the right way to solve this prevalent identity challenge.
What Will You Learn?
During this discussion we’ll scrape away layers of misconception to expose the truth about B2B Identity and how the mystery can be solved:
- Why aren’t traditional workforce identity approaches successful?
- What lessons can we learn from the CIAM space?
- What important considerations are we mistakenly disregarding?
- Discover the answer to these questions, and more, to solve this unsolved mystery.
Who Should Attend?
- Are responsible for protecting the security of identities – employee, contractors, third party vendors.
- Are responsible for strategy and implementation of identity and access management and customer identity and access management processes and solutions.
Note: The IDSA is an approved (ISC)2 CPE Submitter Partner. To receive CPE credits, submit the viewing certificate to (ISC)2 or submit your information. Make sure to check out our other identity-centric security webinars from leading identity and security experts.
Director, Product Management, SecZetta
Eighteen-years, typing letters and numbers into a computer screen and waiting for the magic to happen. Most of that time, the magic was helping enterprises figure out how to manage all the accounts and access they have in a reasonable manner, by yelling at software created by a number of companies. Frustrated with that process, I decided to work for one of the companies that actually made the software so I could yell at actual people that made the software. Now I’m helping teams build the software so people implementing it can spend their time yelling at me. Life is such a vicious circle. Additionally, I host a podcast where I discuss topics in security and identity and the meaning of life. Not fond of the term Identity Guru, but Identity Jedi has a nice ring to it.
Zero Trust Initiatives For Identity-First Cyber Resiliency
February 16th, 2023, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET
Helping Organizations Succeed in an Identity-Centric Security World
February 2nd, 2023, 9:00am PT/12:00pm ET